Thursday, December 12, 2013


First Curly Hair Salon in Rochester NY!


What a blessing it has been to be the owner of a Curly Hair Salon in Rochester, NY! 
The excitement of my clients, the excitement of  the new curly hair women finding us, and the excitement of my new location, Brighton, has just been beyond anything I ever imagined. 

One of my favorite things a client said to me about this new adventure, 
"It's about time Curly Hair has a home! Our entire life we have felt uncomfortable walking into a salon, now we all have a salon we can be excited to go to!"

Our ribbon cutting and grand opening party was amazing if you missed it, which I completely understand... I mean Vampire Weekend was playing at the same time! 

Enjoy some images <3

-Jordan






Curly Hair Salon, Rochester NY, Curly Hair Stylist, DevaCurl, Devachan, Curly Hair, Curly Salon, Rochester, Small Business, Salon, Upscale Salon, Boutique Salon, Curly Hair Salon in Rochester NY, Curly Hair Stylist in Rochester NY



2 comments:

  1. This is really a great thing. I would like to tell that I recently came across a hair salon which is providing the service of beauty as well as color rack system which is helping to save stylist time to mix colors, controlling the inventory, hair colors are available easily.
    Hair Color Rack At EZ Rack In Miami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing content related to salon.Thanks for sharing informative content.Please keep sharing such type of content.Beauty Salon in Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete